Author Topic: Re-open ?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
Re-open ?
« on: September 03, 2016, 07:25:02 PM »
People what you think about wipe / reopen the server ? From TOP 10 clans only 5-10 members are online on 6pm. Old shops in giran, few people playing. Reopen should bring old and new people back to server because earlier was better, but now nobody playing.

undertaker

Re: Re-open ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 05:19:50 AM »
I dont like the idea, me and my clan work really hard, it`s true, there`s a few people playing now, but we don`t wanna lose our job.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »
Probably only your clan playing ... You have fun when you're alone on server with mobs ?

With wipe we can advertise server on forum for more population.

undertaker

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 06:20:11 PM »
no man, i was here in beta, was here since the first day, i saw all players leave, i curse everibody, but didn`t leave, i stay here and yes, was so boring, but still, i was reclting people and equip them, i was farming and working on my own to one day creat a good clan, hoping the server will raise again and people join, so, yes, i don`t wanna lose all my job, if u wanna play, go play, buts not fair for the people who was here since the first day to lose all they have.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 04:19:13 PM »
So you prefer to play alone with 10 members from your clan and kill mobs/raids for nothing instead of wipe and get 200 online again ? And how you want to server shine again when new people will join and leave instantly when they see vesper or vorpal +10++ ?

For me it should be wiped with reopen if gm want see people again. No reason to keep server like this with low online. Maybe donate +12 items killed server ?

undertaker

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 04:28:30 PM »
if reopen, we and the other few player on sure leave, if u wanna play, welcome, if not, look for another server.

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 04:33:31 PM »
@undertaken I have big plans for this server, unfortunately for the next week I cannot work on it, all I can promise is that wil be much better in the future.

undertaker

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 05:17:21 PM »
that changes implicate a reset on the server?

undertaker

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 09:32:55 PM »
i wonder because i work my ass off to create a clan, recluting people and equip them, wish this changes didn`t mean a roll back.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
You do not still got it that you're playing alone on server ? Need re-open to get up server again ...

I'm waiting for admin decision.

undertaker

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 10:11:30 PM »
just say, if there`s a roll back, the server will lose the people who plys already, the people who`s being here since the beta, again, if u don`t like, go find another.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 02:09:43 PM »
just say, if there`s a roll back, the server will lose the people who plys already

You and your 5 friends ? I'm talking with idiot really. There's only you with few people killing mobs.
Wipe = more people then now, better 150 on start than 10 now. Still waiting for admin words.

Offline idarknecro

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 07:23:01 PM »
guys log in is down or what ?

undertaker

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 02:22:06 AM »
no, is on