Author Topic: CP bot and madness  (Read 492 times)

Offline brussic

• View Profile
CP bot and madness
« on: November 06, 2016, 01:10:29 AM »
Mainly Tontorpijos and others.
Some players start using some inteligent CP bot clicker which makes them immortal: this bot somehow using "Greater CP Potion" with "CP Potion" sometime with "Greater Quick Healing Potion" immediately behind instant spam all of it ...
They use on CS,TW its not playable anymore.

This is nice server but this this makes it little unplayable :( a lot of players leaves from similar things. 

Can you fix it somehow ? Add some bigger reuse time on CP pots like 10second or ban them for combat state use. 

Thanks for reading this your loyal players
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

Offline undertaker

• View Profile
Re: CP bot and madness
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:36:05 AM »
you`re right, is ridiculous to see them like inmortal players, prety sure they use adrenaline just for cp and stuff, many times i see bots active in giran taking buff from himselfs in certain time, and makin cp ptions, i used to use the same program, but i learn my lesson, hope this ppl stay in jail like me a few days and learned to.

Offline BloodyMarry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 11:16:30 AM »
Please change seting, or delete pots... Normal player vs bot player is about nothnig......

Offline medunka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 02:38:51 PM »
so .. how about a normal player to give players a bot that he clicked CP pots .. especially clan tontopijos that exploits all the time and if you want the server through such oxen ended in so let's continue like this...

they cry all the time that we bots, but the opposite is true .. the last time when we attacked Giran and healer had a few more characters to the bot and we could not get the gate ... and how there eek out so exited bots and suddenly we have them those gate destroyed ... it's not some weird? I'd say yes

Offline undertaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 02:19:40 AM »
there`s to much weird thing happend in this servers with pijos clan, already happend before and we lose 300 players in half and hour, anything change?, i think not....

Offline hastalosguevos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 03:16:52 PM »
Mother, as you can tell, you have no friends. YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THE ASS, YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS