Author Topic: Go To PVP and any other exploitable gk  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Peppe

• View Profile
Go To PVP and any other exploitable gk
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:00:45 PM »
ok,
I left my char in castle and went to lunch, and i got back to find that "4" killed me.
now, nobody was doing any pvp in the castle anteroom, and still he got there first, and inside the castle after.
I HAVE to know how he got there, so Eek this time i don't give much about privacy and all the other Bull***t about logs.
this happened in the last hour or so.
Also, remove this GO TO PVP thing which is completely broken.

Offline undertaker

• View Profile
Re: Go To PVP and any other exploitable gk
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 02:24:53 AM »
A few TW ago, a player, like gm achiles told me after, was tigris, with another player, but the same person, could log a character behind the throne of oren and summon an entire party to get 3 wards and vanish in the air, we ask achiles and he says, that man knows how to play, mention that no gate was destroyed and no wall either?, bug, no, achiles words was, when i ask him, yea, is tigris, and he knows some trick and know how to play, is imposible to summon a player with a ward, but he knows how to do it, is a god player.....

Offline brussic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 10:53:52 AM »
Holy fuck!  :o
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 02:37:02 PM »
Easy i explain you i got a spy in your clan i flag and i teleport to pvp , so no bug , just this pvp teleport is a sh1t , srry is no my fault just server options , other thing is the bullying we recieve from admin staff , he are behind us all time looking for bots , when tankusa got full party in loa all time , and when they use bots on TW like yta ( healer from tankusa) and archer with healer follow he all time with bot , so they ( pips + bugmafia clans ) are using bot in tw and nobody say nothing but if we use jesus we are buggers , so the problem here is the fakin knowledge we got about the game , and bro tankusa , genx, gaak , etc etc they are using cp pot with bot too , stop that bullying against tontoerpijos clan cuz we are not the problem , the problem is when we leave server you stay alone in server w/o enemy feeding in olys and killing epics with bots too ( like you peppe , with peppetitan,peppejudi , etc etc ) , now you got enemy and you decide to make zerg make ally when are only 3 clans on server and from this 3 clans 2 are in a pathetic ally , you come gludio with amount of chars ( 50 %) with bots and you flame us about bots :$ .
 PD : about las tw you go to kill titanus when tw start jesus "top strategy eu"

BOOOMMMM HEADSHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:42:30 PM by pepona »

Offline Tigris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 02:41:04 PM »
A few TW ago, a player, like gm achiles told me after, was tigris, with another player, but the same person, could log a character behind the throne of oren and summon an entire party to get 3 wards and vanish in the air, we ask achiles and he says, that man knows how to play, mention that no gate was destroyed and no wall either?, bug, no, achiles words was, when i ask him, yea, is tigris, and he knows some trick and know how to play, is imposible to summon a player with a ward, but he knows how to do it, is a god player.....
Uhum, and how's that possible because I never went to Oren and I only went to 2 territory wars.

The first one was a few months ago attacking aden and then goddard. The last one was this last weekend and It wasnt at oren neither.

Anyway, I dont recall having any summoning ability besides the lord's crown on my Doombringer (when I was CL) but who knows, maybe I'm using some kind of magic or you just have a serious problem with my name :D

My second char Is always Vpnam and he doesnt have any summon ability neither so...

PD: Is this what you were doing these last weeks Undertaker? Staying in town trying to figure out the next bullshit you were going to throw from your mouth in forums? Well I gotta say that "imagination" is not one of your strongest points.

Offline undertaker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »
my bad, i think in oren when actually, was aden, and that`s what achiles say to me, anything, ask him, just telling what i saw.

Offline brussic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 11:26:15 PM »
using cp pot with bot too

Dude seriosly ? You just admit that you use the bot ... in public! GG this

I have CP on spacebar its sound like hell but still on gamer keyboard(COUGAR) you can just hold spacebar all the time.

Some that day back I met Tigris and its true it was something like this, just ridiculus one hit demage "17 210" on 4.2k PvP p.def:

Look like this and it was fun ;D

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:49:23 PM by brussic »
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 11:36:16 PM »
i don't admit nothing i just tell you use the bots guys for tw , siege , epic , everywhere and you try to acuse us with stupid lies , we know what you want , stay alone in server like 2 weeks ago and have no enemy and feed in olys , and farm with adrenaline in loa all time , srry for owned you it sthe only thing i can say , go lp2 this random .

Offline Peppe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 12:31:19 AM »
don't worry, we are leaving, thanks to your ability and skills
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
you are really hilarious

Offline Soffocomale

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 05:14:10 AM »
Oh pls, tontos stop this shit, you hypocrite liars trying to sound innocent all the time. How do you have the courage to come here and talk, you all bots as anyone in this server, the only one that I found playing without bot was iDarknecro, all the others where obviously botting even with heroes and I got tons of videos to prove that. Just check my other thread that GMs are conveniently ignoring from days.
I think you won just because you were full equip, full bot and you got Tigris, the well known cheater: in some decent servers they have had banned him for this or fixed his bug abuse, I can clearly remember that, only in this one they leave him free to kill by oneshot entire parties and shit like this that got you to the top in the beginnin.
Easy win method, and just ridiculous that you still try to assert that you are good players. Botter, bug abuser and overequip aren't the ingredient for a good competent clan, just for a bunch of kiddos that can't win normally.

YOU are gonna stay alone, we are leaving cause this is just too laughable, this server is just a pool for donation, gms doesn't care and will probably close and open another one next month in order to take other donations :D, so they are quite happy for quits and server to fail, I guess.

Goodbye, have fun!

p.s. maybe you are just surprisingly stupid and you think this is totally normal and legit, but let me tell you that no, this isn't normal at all :D.

Offline hastalosguevos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 03:04:14 PM »
Traducir

Buenos dias: Al final haceis hablar a los muertos. Estoy hasta los cojones de que pongais nada mas que tonterias en el foro. Si no sabeis jugar al lineage hay una cantidad indecente de juegos a los que podeis jugar.
No puedo entender como hay jugadores que acusan a otros de estar editados y el administrador no los banea.
No puedo entender que se tiren todo el puto dia llorando y llorando por el da

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 03:04:44 PM »
Tankusa pt bot all day in loa ( magetacua , yta , bacsi , etc etc, and in low time he is out from jail , its magic !!! ) , dewastator i put his dwarf 765765765 times in jail and in low time he is out from jail ( very strange cuz 4 th time in jail you got ban ) , boosted i put hi in jail 2 times + his box eart , wanna i continuous ? , and you bring a lot of bots saturday at tw and gm no say noithing about you , really ? , tigirs cheater ? he is hero on l2destiny , mythras , taken , united , mythas again , lionna , etc etc etc amount of servers , about gear hummm we got gear + 10 yes but like everyone , oh no w8 you got items + 12 ++++++++++ all of u and wepons + 16 ++++++++++ , stop that pathetic cry's  come on ! .

Offline hastalosguevos

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 03:05:37 PM »
Good morning: In the end you speak to the dead. I'm so fucked up that you put anything but nonsense in the forum. If you do not know how to play lineage there is an indecent amount of games that you can play.
I can not understand how there are players who accuse others of being edited and the manager does not ban them.
I can not understand that they throw all the fucking day crying and crying for the damage received.
I can not understand that they continue playing on a server where they believe that there are edited players.
I can not understand that players who only farmean and who have no fucking idea to do pvp, cry when they get 15k.
I can not understand that they complain that there are players who use programs, when those who put the post are the most used programs to farmear.
If I can understand they were very quiet on the server when there was no one to deal with them.
If I can understand that they are jealous that there is a clan that is organized and knows to do pvp
If I can understand that they have to take an orfidal when a party kills two.
If I can understand that they would give anything to know how there are characters that do so much damage.
If I can understand THAT I'M UP TO TETRIS PLAYERS 'FUCK.

Offline Tigris

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 03:58:09 PM »
Oh pls, tontos stop this shit, you hypocrite liars trying to sound innocent all the time. How do you have the courage to come here and talk, you all bots as anyone in this server, the only one that I found playing without bot was iDarknecro, all the others where obviously botting even with heroes and I got tons of videos to prove that. Just check my other thread that GMs are conveniently ignoring from days.
I think you won just because you were full equip, full bot and you got Tigris, the well known cheater: in some decent servers they have had banned him for this or fixed his bug abuse, I can clearly remember that, only in this one they leave him free to kill by oneshot entire parties and shit like this that got you to the top in the beginnin.
Easy win method, and just ridiculous that you still try to assert that you are good players. Botter, bug abuser and overequip aren't the ingredient for a good competent clan, just for a bunch of kiddos that can't win normally.

YOU are gonna stay alone, we are leaving cause this is just too laughable, this server is just a pool for donation, gms doesn't care and will probably close and open another one next month in order to take other donations :D, so they are quite happy for quits and server to fail, I guess.

Goodbye, have fun!

p.s. maybe you are just surprisingly stupid and you think this is totally normal and legit, but let me tell you that no, this isn't normal at all :D.

Prove that I cheat, then we'll talk.
I wonder why I never got banned at other servers If I'm "cheating".

But anyway, I didnt even see any DB using PoK besides my mate NorskDB so this is kinda a waste of time.
I have to remember that I am talking to people that didnt even know how to create an outpost and people who tried to kill It.

If the developer doesnt nerf Doombringer It's not my problem and I even got banned from this server for no reason 1 time at 1 Territory War few months ago ( I guess that gave you satisfaction ).

In any case, gl If you are leaving but you better not met me on any other server again, you cannot fight agaisnt my "cheating skills".

Offline Soffocomale

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 05:02:24 AM »
Yeah sure, you are the only one who can play and all the other are stupid. We ALL use PoK, sh for supporting DB was the first character I made and one of the first that I found ready in CH, but no one is making 20k on char with 4k p.def.
The only difference between us is that you have founded some cheat some years ago, that allow you to boost your p.atk by some enormous levels. I clearly remember that you played in server like l2taken and there too people was leaving because gm weren't able to find out what kind of bug you were abusing.
Probably you think you are a pro player that have found some mysterious settings to obtain a little improvement on DB, but we all know that you are cheating, and you know too, be onest just your clan is too stupid to understand that they are winning because of a bug abusing. They are so cute, they really think they are strong players ahahah.

Story repat itself, over and over again. In some places GMs cares and fix, in some other they leave shit like this appening. And players leaves too.