Author Topic: Smartguard  (Read 590 times)

Offline devilish

• View Profile
Smartguard
« on: January 30, 2017, 04:56:27 PM »
Hello

I would like to tell u that adding smartguard at this stage of server, u are goin to force people to leave.
Because most of people already has vorpals armors and weapons really echanted also skills
No one will farm manualy to get to +9+10 items vorpals etc without donation
U are goin to keep people who donates only and all other normal players will leave

Consider the idea to dont put smartguard now.
Let the server as it is

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
Re: Smartguard
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 11:33:33 PM »
Unfortunately is difficult to track all bots and many leave, now I purchased smart-guard and it was not cheap, since server has only 1 week this change will not affect so much, also since now only premium adrenaline bots can be used it will be much easy to ban them, and some rates may also increase to balance with this change.

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 12:20:24 PM »
many leave ?? hahahahahahah , who ? the 2 cryers , server have same ppl online , really you gon to kill server for 2 cryers and is literal cuz they only 2 who cry about bots , cuz i see ppl from narcos , nodead , overdose bot in dv and loa , and they are all the server cuz its only 4 real clans on server , this 3 i commnet before and us from USA clan but i told you 100 % if you put smartguard we leave 100 % sure , so you stay with only 3 clans remain and from this clans all his botters go leave too , becareful when you say many ppl cuz you have 180 ppl on server from this - 30/40 are shop , later even if you say offline traders don't count you need to divide this 180 / 3 and some of my guys have not only 3 account some we got 2 pc for play and we got 6 account , so i ask again many ppl leave for bot fault ???? come to earth again and you waste money in smartguard for nothing bro , cuz after you put smartguard nobody wanna continuous playing on this server real bot ppl go to leave and only premium adrenaline players and donators continuos playing and there you can count with the fingers from 1 hands the real players you have remain in server .

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 05:36:33 PM »
so basicaly u need to bot. go for it. that it's lineage for you!!! those who left don't feel like this is l2 anymore. it's just a bot config. if you are happy boting, say enough for me. i will leave also.

there were another with gazilion computers to bot to do shiet. lame.
if you are this low, and need to bot, you really have issues.

i agree with eek to install smartguard and HWID ban - nonconditional any who use it!
i personally would start with Trump! he got more bots here than any of you would image.

tip: play l2 for fun!

i personally like l2 without bots and other shits !!!!

have fun!

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 07:02:52 PM »
So you like l2 w/o bots ? so put off donations too,  for no unbalanced the game and ban everyone who use adrenaline premium and his clan cuz they get benefits too , make the game balanced , i know to play w/o bot perfectly but donations and adrenaline premium ruins l2 like smartguard , the only thing cuz i don't like this smartguard its cuz more unbalanced ,  if everyone can bot the battle its more equal , if not you are fight aganist donations + adr premiums , and if this donkey put the smartguard need to make wipe too cuz so many ppl from all clans ( even if you say my clan no bot i can tell you 100% you are a liar cuz i see ppl from clans botting ingem dragons , vorpal and some places more )  are getting a lot of gear with bots weapons , armors , epics and all ++++++++++++, WANNA FAIR PLAY ? SO PLAY FAIR , 0 DONATIONS FOR SHIT AND 0 ADR PREMIUMS , fakin randoms big mouth .
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 07:06:11 PM by pepona »

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 08:31:32 PM »
I like current system of donations! I really do.

But. This is a story from two days ago: Was at farming with my friend in Lair of Antharas. I was on healer, he was Titan. I was in A grade, se was in S grade. I've tried to make him low on HP (for frenzy, zealot, you know titan) and got flagged. In about 10 sec an Narc... and some other clan hit me. That's not the issue. The issue is: I WAS HIT BY 9 chars at the same time. 9 chars from different clans, in the same party, or bot, or whatever. 9.
BTW: There were more than one party.

I can only imagine how siedges and teritory will look like.
This has become a game of bot config and hardware contest !

IT'S RIDONCULOUS!!!!!!

I will not be a part of it.

Good luck!

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 09:26:16 PM »
I like current system of donations! I really do.

I loled hard @start. Vorpal armor/weapon and elegia jwel +9 since opening seem "good" for ya ?

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 09:57:09 PM »
you are a failure. you aparently can't do basic reasoning. +9 give you decent way to farm

NC!

btw: -1

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 03:28:09 AM »
new system added on the website make sure you refresh the page, you can download it for now but you will not be able just yet to join the game since the server is still using at this moment the old protection system ( lameguard)

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 08:19:47 AM »
145 online @6am, we are back to fake online boys :D ;D

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 02:38:43 PM »
its no fake its just 145 - offline traders /5 ( cuz ppl now can lo 5 accounts = real players you got .
Pd:If not you can see the vote have the server is in place 30 with 72 from yesterday to now and you need to count some ppl vote 2 times per every 12 hours , so is just hapend what i say go hapend in 1 week server phantom , gj with smartguard and next time you wanna waste money better go to supermarket take a good wine and good steak and enjoy , don't waste money like this .
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:48:47 PM by pepona »

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 04:41:23 PM »
Offtraders is next to Online counter so that's not included

And that was 6am

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 05:19:25 PM »
You can think whatever you want , serverino riperino,if no you can check the vote dates  and remember now ppl can log 5 accounts , you only lie yourself if you think this guy don't kill the server with that smartguard , real ppl who wants to play with smartguard are in lionna , tales , averia , destiny , etc etc servers with 2,3,4 k players , maybe you need to call tankusa for stay with he in a phantom server , hahahahahahah, gl .
For know how to kill server like quickly : add me on skype thor_L2 for more details
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 05:22:40 PM by pepona »

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 07:29:47 PM »
I see you don't get it that I'm on your side kinda XD but w/e