Author Topic: HAHAHAH EXTREMELY PATHETIC !!!  (Read 424 times)

Offline pepona

• View Profile
HAHAHAH EXTREMELY PATHETIC !!!
« on: February 01, 2017, 01:02:46 PM »
Not only you make top mistake 2017 with this smartguard so now you added 5 accounts for try to balance all the ppl you go to lose and give more benefits to adr premiums hahahahahahahah 5 account + sandboxie = 10 chars = full party adr premium bot , hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh , you show to l2 comunity you are the best top donkey of this year hhahahahaha , nice work Mr. Fair Play .

PD: How to kill server fast : add me on skype thor_L2 for more details.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:05:46 PM by pepona »

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
Re: HAHAHAH EXTREMELY PATHETIC !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 01:04:17 PM »
stop insulting me.. the nr of boxes can also be decreaded back to 3 if needed, this is just temporay with 5 and if needed will be back with 3

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 01:09:47 PM »
Its no insult is just show you the big mistake are you doing , but you will see in 1 week you got server phantom w/o nobody or max the donators and amount of ppl in giran ( all boxes ) w/o move for take pc points , its simple you make the biggest GG of this year , you kill server like instant for 2 cryers ( literal 2 ) and you waste money like donkey in this smartguard.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:14:18 PM by pepona »

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »
yes the smart-guard was really expensive and also a fee must be payed every 3 months, but other big server have it and yes premium adrenaline work but with them I can manually ban them, since will be arroud of 1% and not 40%

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 01:21:06 PM »
We will see  how many new ppl arrive in 1 week and how many ppl you got , and after that u can see with your eyes and small brain the big mistake you make , and now the real true if ppl wanna play with smartguard don't come to your server with 20 realplayers they got lionna , saga , tales , etc etc servers with 3 k players ++++ , when you open w/o smartguard you have some chars wanna play for the simple reasons they can use bots and balance the fight against donators + adr premiums , for this ppl join your server now they have no reasons for join a server with 20 ppl ( ppl are no stupid and know to rest 120 / 5 - offline traders = number of real players got the server ) when they got other servers with 3 k or 4 k players.
PD:And you added this sh1t 1 day month when vote counter restart - player - vote  i log in 1 week just for fun and laugh and see server empty , again GJ .
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:30:20 PM by pepona »

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 07:22:14 PM »
UP

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 11:24:15 AM »
It's true... When Smart Guard added we lost the 60% of active players in server but no problem! NarcoS will continue!

Offline 69K

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 11:59:47 AM »
60 % ppl left but was just the bots

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »
pepona i reall all of ur posts on forum, and none is usefull or in any kind good for server. It's welcome that u criticise certain things, but be constructive and try to help server with suggestions, dont just start insulting Eek, he is trying to make things better! Better make some usefull suggestions what and how to fix, not just rage at ppl and saying everything is sh1t. Everyone can do that, but that is not helping community at all, only destroying it. Also i notice you dont agree with smartguard, disabling bots. What is problem with that? You are having hard time without bot? Than play at 1000x server and get top items in 1 week, dont come to mid rate server and force other ppl to lose fun at playing l2. I never used any kind of bot, and i never qq about those who use them. I just prefer real play and build something i farmed myself for it

Spread <3 & Peace