Author Topic: Last Episode from OverDose  (Read 860 times)

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
Last Episode from OverDose
« on: February 12, 2017, 11:22:15 AM »
Good Morning guyz.
I think OverDose leave server again cause NarcoS is better clan from them. In l2Atlantis they cry on Thor about BOT.
In l2United they cry on EeK cause they don t know nothing about Epics Rb's respawm time.
Listen me OverDose players... You must learn this game before start your reports about NarcoS! When you can not win NarcoS you start and cry to GM! THEY ARE!
Incidentally respect NarcoS!

Offline marek

• View Profile
Re: Last Episode from OverDose
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 12:06:55 PM »
I wasn't in any clan, but from what I've seen, you are truly mistaken. They left because hugely difference of  enchant lvl. Hugelly. I myself had 139 BEAS, and no even one item got to +9. They left because this server setup and actual donation system it's an insult. NarcoS it's an awful clan to be in. I know that now, and I've seen that on atlantis as well. Dwelling into bug, and exploit them to full, and don't report any, that alone say enough. No respect from me. I've seen ppl from other can killed from just one skill.  I respect their decision.

Have fun!

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 05:47:08 PM »
Marek, enchant rate is what it is, noone can help that. If u think it's too low, than do a suggestion to Eek to increase rate, but honestly i think it is high enough. It's a matter of luck. Sometimes you get item to +16 in first try, sometimes you have to use 200 beas... You cant expect to have all items full ++ in less than 1 month on this mid rate server. You talk about donation system. Server is running cuz of donations, i honestly never donated, but i respect ppl who donate, cuz we can play because of them, server cant run without funds. So blaiming other they are OP cuz donations and etc. is just nonsense, they only get items faster as we usually do. Nothing else. And who is stoping u from donating, if u cant farm and wait a bit longer to ++ items. And saying Narcos is awful clan? how can u say that if u were never a part of Narcos? We play all for one, one for all, we help each other, that's why we rise that fast. It's not like some ppl who get in clan and stack all items to themself, not helping anyone. And in the end, few ppl have all kinds of items on server, and others try hard to farm them, but eventually they quit. Exploiting bugs? Saying something is bugged is just showing u dont know nothing about it. Perfect example is thing u say killed in 1 skill? well kamael can do that at low hp with crossbow skill. It's not bug, it is a kamael skill that enables u to hit lethal strike at high rate when hp is low. Also some daggers (lethal strike) can do that with skills.

Have a nice day  :)

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 06:24:53 PM »
fail. the one who hit me was aloren ... or someting. in event 9 times over 9k. 1 skil.

I did farmed. a lot actually. was vesper jewls +9 wind protection 300+ and no zerg btw.

I don't respect donors at server begin. It should be fair for all players, not favorite donors.

your duelist same. sorry! maybe I misjudged you, but this is second server you ppl kill.

I was referring to agation skillz! from my knowledge they reported this and your clan was exploit this bug!
this tell a lot.

BTW: no respect from me!

Have fun!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 06:32:03 PM by marek »

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 06:52:16 PM »
I cant speak for him, but i know he is very well equipped. Also Eek came to our clan hall to check him and his stats, and everything was ok! He figured how the system of this server works and got his items ++ very fast (idk if he donated for some or all built by himself), but i know he had ++ weap among the first ppl on server. Also i dont know, maybe he hit you with crit hit, not normal hit 9k. Duelist or other's are different story. I personally know some of us helped build clan hall buffs, some supp chars and other stuff together! We didnt collect items for just ourself, for an example, we all gave items to 1 char to make it powerfull very fast. It's strategy, we didnt farm just for ourself, we focused on ++ equip for supp chars first, cuz they make big difference in pvp's. If you cant kill supp (and he is skilled one), you cant kill noone from that pt. Look again at ur post. u say agathion skillz! It's skills not bug's! It's not our fault u are too lazy to use agathions and their power. It's like you dont use sigil at mages and blame us for that. Pfff than dont use talismans also if u dont know what they do. You could all use those skills (not bugs), you just have to know what you are doing. Also i see many ppl qq about OP chars, and i never seen them use talismans or other small things (agathion, good subclass skills, good skills enchanted the right way, augments and many other things) that make big difference. Some ppl just think like this:"i get ++ armor, weap and jewels and i should own everyone on server". And when he die, he cant explain that, cuz he have all items ++ and he shouldnt die, than he start say OP class, donators acc, edited chars, bla bla bla and blame everyone else. Also there are counter classes, counter skills... And you say you had vesper jewels +9 + wind protect and no zerg. That is ok, but is that all? Each class have different m.def from it's start, also some armor sets +6 gives + m.def, also subclass skills can get m.def, dyes ( +/- men stats), talismans, belts... so many variables you have to count in also, not just rings and atr resist...
We kill atlantis? I guess u never played there than. If u were playing there, you would see GM (not gonna say who) who helped overdose and destroyed server with custom "fixes" and nerfs/boosts. Even some players from DMC and Overdose admitted they had help from GM! I had some friends from those clans too, so i know what was happening. But l2atlantis is history, we arent talking about that anymore... leave it rest in peace, we are talking about l2united here.

Peace, <3 & respect for all :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:15:35 PM by Doomer »

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 07:14:30 PM »
I was on atlantis

I never saw any GM helping anyone, ever. I saw them yelling about OL for 2 months. No change.
All normal ppl say this is intentional and I tend to belive that.

How that your clan it's the only one now, as it was at the end of atlantis?

It was no crit on me. I've got 9k every time that one hit me. 1 skil.
For your knowledge agation skills are bug. That's why those are no longer working.

Ok, the rest are noobs. Noobs are out!

Have fun !

BTW: -1

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 07:23:06 PM »
Are you serious? Did you even bother to read forums at atlantis, where we posted all proofs with sc and many other things proving it? Everyone could make OL, it wasnt narcos private class. In fact there was BadCode OL who tried to copy our OL's and made it full equip but still sucked at it? Why didnt u qq about him? Perfect example of OP being skills of player in l2, not classes. Yeah, and who do you consider normal ppl? ;)
Our clan is not the only one, we just arent quitters who qq about server setup all day, we try to use it as our advantage.

BB, HF :)

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 08:42:35 PM »
Probably last few words about Thor server projects. (vega / legend / atlantis / united)

I don't know why I still play on his servers, probably because of working bot (before smartguard). At the start I thought donate is powerful, Thor aka EeK told me that I don't need to worry, because it's only +9 (vorpal weap/elegia jews) on first day. This forced me to bot more and use bugs like 1000 vc in few mins just to make good eq because i was pissed of Thor. Then me and my squad joined to NarcoS clan which was totally bullshit in my opinion.

Then talked with Overdose clan leader on skype and they was more organised at first look, then smartguard appeared on server and most people left, so me and squad was talking about server future and we left too. Just narcos & overdose was playing + some randoms. I check sometimes how server is going but it seems it is dead.

Now Thor care only about donate, big items for some $$. Bugged stuns since first server project (l2vega) and still nothing, meh... :/ Was fun to play here, but I think Thor servers are dead.

Offline 69K

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 09:59:02 PM »
My opinion Why Overdose left the server, is because they are pretty sure admin spaw Antharas for !

This is absolutly bullshit ! ! !

wtf admin would spawn it to us and not to the all server ?

if he would spawn antharas earlyer he put in in town like GLudin like Custom boss like fews days ago ...

Also we have Some News players / clan Created !

I believe in server and i help players even if they are not from our clan....

Everyone as new player would look for some help at start to faster grow !

if everyone would share my opinion and help each other we can have a great comunity ! ! !

Each server need donators to keep server online ! dont forget about this !

I'm in Narcos clan, and i Wish we were friends with the all server and clannies ! but things goes over....

Shame !

So remember everyone to
HELP EACH OTHER !

PEACE and Have FUN

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2017, 11:40:04 PM »
I don't know what happened because I don't play for 2 weeks, but I guess Overdose tried to kill Antharas and @NpcBossSpawn showed that antharas spawn 7 days later with X hour, but they didn't pay attention what is typed there. "next spawn" or "not spawned", first one says that boss is killed.

I'm in Narcos clan, and i Wish we were friends with the all server and clannies ! but things goes over....

Shame !

So remember everyone to HELP EACH OTHER !
That's why people like you shouldn't play L2, because they're killing PvP kinda. "Make love not war" LUL
I don't know why overdose havn't war with narcos. I'am lazy to be the leader clan of server like this.

ps
Type with normal font and color idiot.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 12:09:24 AM by Krzysiu »

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 01:57:32 PM »
Guyz listen me... Server lost 80% of active people cause of Smart-Guard! Now we see only AFK bots in Giran for Pc Bang Points! No active no nothing!
I wanna see If YaphetS make another class like (SpH) he will be OP too?
Like Dominator on Atlantis?
Like Duelsit on United?
Bullsh1ts go learn lineage2 before start and cry on forums!

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 02:48:05 PM »
True, smart-guard killed server. Just some people stayed with full eq made already or randoms.

And I really don't care what class is OP, if I want to I could make even prophet to have fun on olymp. I'm always talking about olymp because PvP on server is like none. If I would be tryhard leader I would tell members to make only gladis/judi/archer for mass PvP, but I just playing L2 for oly atm, clan doesn't matter 4me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:50:45 PM by Krzysiu »

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 11:28:02 AM »
OverDose have many duelists! You believe anyone can make damage like YaphetS?

Offline pepona

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 06:47:39 PM »
get rekt Thor :  S E R V E R I N O  R I P P E R I N O

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
I don't know if I'm talking with handicapped or brainless people, you act like a kids. Can't even talk you just spam "OMG IM THE BEST" ; "Thor server dead lul get rekt"