Author Topic: Last Episode from OverDose  (Read 957 times)

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
Re: Last Episode from OverDose
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 03:57:41 PM »
The problem is NarcoS or EeK?

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 05:18:05 PM »
You can even read ?? It's all about Thor because he can't even answer here, he don't give a shit about server anymore.

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 05:33:42 PM »
I do not reply because:

1. you all scream about bots and CP spam, then I add smart-guard, then you all say you leave server..
2. no gm friends edits here but you still continue to accuse then make other leave and leave
3. antharas has also a random respawn time, you still accuse me of helping other clan instead of learning L2
4. some of you use buffs with good stats, but when asked never help me in fixing anything
5. it seems you all want 100% perfection but you offer in return only scream and insults and help / decent reports to understand something = 0 in conclusion you all leave.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 09:15:00 PM »
1. Look in the past when server hasn't protection, everyone played because they can make eq easly with bot. Now after you add smartguard everyone left because who want farm 24/7 without bot when people botted and have max eq + epics?

2. I don't understand here, but It was good (without Achiles from last United)

3. I think it was just a mistake.

4/5. I reported stuns are bugged, then u ask me what I mean and I answered you with details = still nothing

Most people left because of smart-guard , not bugs or something !

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 11:24:54 AM »
I do not reply because:

1. you all scream about bots and CP spam, then I add smart-guard, then you all say you leave server..
2. no gm friends edits here but you still continue to accuse then make other leave and leave
3. antharas has also a random respawn time, you still accuse me of helping other clan instead of learning L2
4. some of you use buffs with good stats, but when asked never help me in fixing anything
5. it seems you all want 100% perfection but you offer in return only scream and insults and help / decent reports to understand something = 0 in conclusion you all leave.

1. All respectable servers have bot protection. That's for a very good reason.
    From what I've seen, from out side, your problem was Trump. The other GM was trying to get things ballanced a bit.
    That's it's Admin failure. Not Smartguard it's the issue. Why he is no oline? Maybe not needed anymore?!!!! Give a thought!
 2&3. About Antharas. I was about to get to sleep then, I saw Trump online. It was the fist time in 1 week when he was online. Wonder why!!!! I understood that they failed Antharas. Ok. I saw one of their players (Narcos) looking at they when they tried to kill it. Then, Trump on, and in the morning Atharas dead! (They all made quest in party for that).
     Consequences: Now, one player, just one with a bishop, can kill all server with ease
     Result: All leaved!
4. Useless to ask anything. They were obsessive (with reason) about OL in the atlantis server, with no action taken.
5. If you as Admin can't understand the game, that's the general result!

I understood that they also killed Baium in 3 or 4 min.

I've seen many servers, maybe too many, but to blindly take trust from ill conceived people ..., sorry, I really am sorry.
NO! Check, if you still have, that Spoon char thread in the old atlantis. You will never find more common sense anywhere else.

This is my last post on this forum!

Wish you all the good thoughts in the world!

BTW: Found them on another, and they are more than fine!

Have fun!

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 12:47:36 PM »
I do not reply because:

I totally agree with everything u said Thor! At start of server, everyone QQ all day about Narcos using bots and other stupid things, now smartguard is on, everyone leave cuz they cant use bots? This make's no sense! You guys rly dont know what u want...

And now post from marek, my dear friend <3
It is funny how u still talk about antharas, when u got tons of proof on internet about its random respawn time. We failed at it, than it respawned and we killed it, what's the problem here, i dont understand? also u say u saw trump first time in 1 week online... and you jump to conclusions too fast... maybe ge got a Real Life, and he didnt have time to be online all time and it just happened he came online that time!
4. useless to ask anything? that's the attitude that make server die! just qq nothing will ever change, but never do any good reports and some suggestions how to fix it! only qq, someone is op, class is op etc... And u still being atlantis talk here, when we told u 100 times everyone could make OL like we did, and u had badcode OL, but he still sucked? no matter he was "op" class as u called OL, he still couldnt do anything... so its not the op class, problem is in players who dont understand class skills and they get owned by it... simple as that

I posted some suggestions about bots and advertising server to get more ppl and again noone even take time to read and comment on them. I am getting tired of this, i got a feeling there are only few ppl who try to make server better and get more ppl, other just qq and insult!

1. First qq about bots, now u cant use them, u leave server. Srsly?
2. On l2atlantis u qq about OP class OL, than u made your OL and it still sucked. If its OP class, Badcode should be OP too, but he wasnt. Srsly?
3. Here you also qq about OP Yaphets duelist, and there are many duelist on server and most of them suck... again there is no op class u are talking about, he just play his duelist for long time and can play it very good!
4. Learn antharas respawn time, use google and check information about it's respawn! Also in l2united u can use npc which show rb respawn time, and also 1 big thing noone of u ever used is called Observe rb's! Look there if is rb is alive instead of waiting for ppl to shout RB is alive etc...
5. You QQ about Narcos using "bug" agathions, which were never bugs! In agathion description it say what certain agathion do and which skills it have and skills do exactly what it says in description! That is no bug for me! Also everyone could use agathions, but no, u didnt know how to use it, and u called it bug asked GM's to remove it.

I really dont know what do you even want. If you are 2 lazy to learn respawn times and farming without bots, it's not ours fault, use tutorials and google to learn something! Accept something that you dont know as a challenge, not a bug or QQ about it.! Google it and learn why something happened, and try to learn it and use it as ur advantage.

Also few of us (Narcos), before this server was wiped downloaded l2united patch and played on this empty server before it was wiped to learn server setup and find the best farming area, and other strategy! We played here 1 week, developing strategy to play it after wipe! Did you even think about something like that? NO, you are 2 lazy to do that!

You are so full of hate towards the Narcos and Thor, you destroy server and talk sh1t so even other ppl leave, who werent at Overdose! I wonder why only Overdose qq all time? Did you see any Narcos or any other clans qq? NO, never! Think about that for a while.

But it's ok that you leave, at least now server isnt full of QQ chat, destroying server! Server is getting new players daily and new clans will rise, who arent full of hate and destructive for community. And for you,,, i hope you find new server where you will be able to play without qq, but im 100% sure, that new server u will join,  in 1 month on forum and server chat there will be again overdose qq, only this time not about Narcos, but about some other clan :)

Wish u all a nice day, and hf at new server :) btw, if you dare, pick a server by urself which u think is the best for u and write me a PM which server is (by ur choice), i will create char there just to show u, u still get owned on any server not just atlantis or united

Offline marek

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »
I do not reply because:

I totally agree with everything u said Thor! At start of server, everyone QQ all day about Narcos using bots and other stupid things, now smartguard is on, everyone leave cuz they cant use bots? This make's no sense! You guys rly dont know what u want...

And now post from marek, my dear friend <3
It is funny how u still talk about antharas, when u got tons of proof on internet about its random respawn time. We failed at it, than it respawned and we killed it, what's the problem here, i dont understand? also u say u saw trump first time in 1 week online... and you jump to conclusions too fast... maybe ge got a Real Life, and he didnt have time to be online all time and it just happened he came online that time!
4. useless to ask anything? that's the attitude that make server die! just qq nothing will ever change, but never do any good reports and some suggestions how to fix it! only qq, someone is op, class is op etc... And u still being atlantis talk here, when we told u 100 times everyone could make OL like we did, and u had badcode OL, but he still sucked? no matter he was "op" class as u called OL, he still couldnt do anything... so its not the op class, problem is in players who dont understand class skills and they get owned by it... simple as that

I posted some suggestions about bots and advertising server to get more ppl and again noone even take time to read and comment on them. I am getting tired of this, i got a feeling there are only few ppl who try to make server better and get more ppl, other just qq and insult!

1. First qq about bots, now u cant use them, u leave server. Srsly?
2. On l2atlantis u qq about OP class OL, than u made your OL and it still sucked. If its OP class, Badcode should be OP too, but he wasnt. Srsly?
3. Here you also qq about OP Yaphets duelist, and there are many duelist on server and most of them suck... again there is no op class u are talking about, he just play his duelist for long time and can play it very good!
4. Learn antharas respawn time, use google and check information about it's respawn! Also in l2united u can use npc which show rb respawn time, and also 1 big thing noone of u ever used is called Observe rb's! Look there if is rb is alive instead of waiting for ppl to shout RB is alive etc...
5. You QQ about Narcos using "bug" agathions, which were never bugs! In agathion description it say what certain agathion do and which skills it have and skills do exactly what it says in description! That is no bug for me! Also everyone could use agathions, but no, u didnt know how to use it, and u called it bug asked GM's to remove it.

I really dont know what do you even want. If you are 2 lazy to learn respawn times and farming without bots, it's not ours fault, use tutorials and google to learn something! Accept something that you dont know as a challenge, not a bug or QQ about it.! Google it and learn why something happened, and try to learn it and use it as ur advantage.

Also few of us (Narcos), before this server was wiped downloaded l2united patch and played on this empty server before it was wiped to learn server setup and find the best farming area, and other strategy! We played here 1 week, developing strategy to play it after wipe! Did you even think about something like that? NO, you are 2 lazy to do that!

You are so full of hate towards the Narcos and Thor, you destroy server and talk sh1t so even other ppl leave, who werent at Overdose! I wonder why only Overdose qq all time? Did you see any Narcos or any other clans qq? NO, never! Think about that for a while.

But it's ok that you leave, at least now server isnt full of QQ chat, destroying server! Server is getting new players daily and new clans will rise, who arent full of hate and destructive for community. And for you,,, i hope you find new server where you will be able to play without qq, but im 100% sure, that new server u will join,  in 1 month on forum and server chat there will be again overdose qq, only this time not about Narcos, but about some other clan :)

Wish u all a nice day, and hf at new server :) btw, if you dare, pick a server by urself which u think is the best for u and write me a PM which server is (by ur choice), i will create char there just to show u, u still get owned on any server not just atlantis or united

you know what happened 20 min. ago: they laugh. they laugh because they got beaten, they laugh because they beaten.

for your knowledge: they are people. how people are. some stupid. some irritated. just people!
but I'll tell you one thing: they don't hate anyone (wonder who hate who: why you wanna prove anything? hate?). it was an nominal decision.

Yea, maybe they don't excel at game play, but ... now they have fun! can you believe that?
and this is a great thing.

I've never heard any of them laugh and having fun on any of thor servers.

enjoy the silence!

there are more romanians there than you can ever imagine!

P.S.: I already knew what you were about to say! But. I'll tell you this. They will never return!!! NEVER
there is no fun!

long tongue!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:51:10 PM by marek »

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 03:46:39 PM »

Why people would play here when there are many servers with better online ? And nobody follow what is going on forum, because they play 4fun here. There are maybe 5 people who posting on forum

Every H5 server is similar in nowadays, so If you played before somewhere, there is nothing to learn

I havn't said bad words on Narcos clan only @YaphetS, who was in my opinion just bad leader. Many people left because of smartguard, they could bot before so they don't need to play hours to get eq. Server getting new players ? You mean boxes or people who join here and leave instantly when they see full equipment characters and they wont waste time to be a top players. On server were only 2 maybe 3 clans which were part of the server.

But I expected more from Thor, because he is a GM and he need to do something. I reported bugged stuns and he won't do nothing about it even if I reported it with details. Later I made a poll with olympiad enchant and he don't even care about it and leave it +6 when community wanted +10. Thor just need to be active, I don't mean 24/7 active, but just read the forum and listen to community, encourage people to post on forum somehow. Because he won't open server in december in 2016 because he says that he's going to do something at server. What we get in late january 2017 ? Agahtion shop was the only change on server !!

And in my opinion there is no need to nerf classes because they are balanced, just people need to know how to play against. Just fix stuns and change a little bit erase skill (which is 100%)

My opinion (because server is dead since there is about 20online):
  • Open new server without bot protection and be the only GM [Thor] because if there is other GM, many people blame him for helping other clans or he don't doing his job. Try to be active GM, fix bugs or try to do something and listen to community !
  • Open new server with smartguard and look how it goes
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:55:22 PM by Krzysiu »

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 05:42:16 PM »
Exactly Krzysiu, i agree with u, in almost everything u said. But we need to encourage ppl to read forum and use it, to advertise server and create fun topics that connect players.
With learning i meant, its not the same, if you played only on 2000x  H5 servers, where you kill 1 gremlin and you are max lvl and farm 2h in custom farm area and u get max items without any effort. When you come from high rates to low rates, you have to learn a lot. At least i know i had to. I never done 7rb quest before and other quests i have to do here and learn to craft and many other things. Also there are ppl who played only on low rates server, where they couldnt get to max lvl and high EQ as u can here. So again, there is a lot to learn about pvp and items.
And the last quote about hating towards Narcos wasnt about u ;)
I dont know if these "new"players are really new players or just boxes, but we cant afford to accept everyone new as only dualbox. I try to help every new player, dualbox or not. If just 2 of 5 new players are real players, we can do a lot by helping them. If other 3 are their boxes i dont mind :) Just yesterday i came across a new char, who said he is new. I helped him and he said he will bring 10 clan members here, and if each of them bring just 1 new player, thats 20 new players. We just need to get it started and ppl will come!

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 05:53:33 PM »
Yeah I meant if you have played on mid-rate h5 server like tales, it's almost the same how you farm.

That's good if there are new players on server, but i don't know if it's worth to keep server alive like this :/ (let's be honest that most people play here because they could bot)

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 06:05:47 PM »
Honestly i cant talk about bots. I never used them, but i also never QQ about ppl who use them. So idk, we all wish there were many players without bots who farm by themself, but if that is not possible, we rly have to give ppl chance to use bots. Cuz server with 100 ppl with bots, is still better than server without bots and 20 players... But that will make us who never used bots, to use them too. Why would we bother farming by ourself, when everyone can just turn on bots and easy outfarm us? But i guess there arent many ppl who want to farm without bots, me personally i have no problems farming with or without bots.

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 03:26:37 PM »

Why people would play here when there are many servers with better online ? And nobody follow what is going on forum, because they play 4fun here. There are maybe 5 people who posting on forum

Every H5 server is similar in nowadays, so If you played before somewhere, there is nothing to learn

I havn't said bad words on Narcos clan only @YaphetS, who was in my opinion just bad leader. Many people left because of smartguard, they could bot before so they don't need to play hours to get eq. Server getting new players ? You mean boxes or people who join here and leave instantly when they see full equipment characters and they wont waste time to be a top players. On server were only 2 maybe 3 clans which were part of the server.

But I expected more from Thor, because he is a GM and he need to do something. I reported bugged stuns and he won't do nothing about it even if I reported it with details. Later I made a poll with olympiad enchant and he don't even care about it and leave it +6 when community wanted +10. Thor just need to be active, I don't mean 24/7 active, but just read the forum and listen to community, encourage people to post on forum somehow. Because he won't open server in december in 2016 because he says that he's going to do something at server. What we get in late january 2017 ? Agahtion shop was the only change on server !!

And in my opinion there is no need to nerf classes because they are balanced, just people need to know how to play against. Just fix stuns and change a little bit erase skill (which is 100%)

My opinion (because server is dead since there is about 20online):
  • Open new server without bot protection and be the only GM [Thor] because if there is other GM, many people blame him for helping other clans or he don't doing his job. Try to be active GM, fix bugs or try to do something and listen to community !
  • Open new server with smartguard and look how it goes

You don t have opinion for my leader because you will never be NarcoS part! You are only a random who writte in a forum! Ask NarcoS clan members about YaphetS and they can answer you!
regards

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 10:46:10 PM »
Looks like you having fun on server XD - 230 fake online ?

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »
Common man you know who owned the  server at 1st week with 200+ online players