Author Topic: Enchant rate !  (Read 419 times)

Offline Suka

• View Profile
Enchant rate !
« on: February 22, 2017, 09:39:40 PM »
Hello,i would like to ask the GM if he could help us a little bit regarding the enchant rate...i spent like 20 bless couldn't reach 10+...i think is  difficult as f... The server is empty...almost dead..why it has to be that hard with the enchant?

How i'm suppose to go pvp..if i can't even make one single weapon 10+..  You could also try to change the blessing scrolls ( in case of fail...to stay at the same valour not to go +4) it's really annoying .. I'm sure  that is not only me who is complaining about this small problem..

Just consider to change something...it's really hard to get scrolls..chance is  low as well...adena hard to farm if you are not gear up...
Think about new players...

Thank you.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
Re: Enchant rate !
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:41:02 PM »
I don't know what enchant chance has to do with online on server, because you said that server is dead and you can't make overenchant on weapon.

You said that server is dead but you want go PvP XD that's one don't make any sense.

"Hard" to get scrolls ? vote / spoil with big chance to get blessed.

ps
Enchant chance is too big in my opinion, I had made 2x +12 weapon in first days of server with first try.

Offline Suka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 03:13:30 AM »
Enchant is too big in your opinion ?

Have you ever played on the previous servers  mr  clever person ( i played on his server since interlude  speaking of old atlantis ) If this server is empty is  obviously something wrong with it.

If you prefer to play with the mobs and some offline traders you are my guest.

One question..if the rate is too big for you why you don't play on official and you waste time with buggy servers like this ?

Offline Doomer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »
I also think enchant is good! Thor even increased it for 3%, which is enough already! Also BEAS and BEAS are so easy to get (farm, .vote, pcbang, vc, fa), you just cant expect have full equipment in 1 week on this mid rate server. Nothing wrong with enchant rate.

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 11:40:30 AM »
Enchant rates must stay at 68%

Offline Suka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 01:47:58 PM »
Well i guess that's it..Good luck to everyone.. i know won't make any difference with a player in -.hop zone is a big place.

See ya.

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 02:03:27 PM »
Enchant is too big in your opinion ?

Have you ever played on the previous servers  mr  clever person ( i played on his server since interlude  speaking of old atlantis ) If this server is empty is  obviously something wrong with it.

If you prefer to play with the mobs and some offline traders you are my guest.

One question..if the rate is too big for you why you don't play on official and you waste time with buggy servers like this ?

Yes I played here before and ?!? If server is empty that mean it dies, isn't it ?

btw I'm not playing here at the moment, but you complaining about enchant rate so I guess you playing here xD You are such a hypocrite

Offline Suka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 07:11:29 PM »
Me neither..i'm not going to play on this server anymore..and i think you are *pl mika* that's just my opinion..right?

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 02:35:30 PM »
blessed enchant rate increased to 70% this is the max it will be increased