Author Topic: Wipe  (Read 383 times)

Offline Daniel

• View Profile
Wipe
« on: March 23, 2017, 09:27:20 PM »
1st) I wanna state that so fast wipe should make you think over and over again the server's setup!

2nd)Except server's setup a huge problem that causes ppl to join and leave fast or not to join at all after they checked server is donations.I know servers must have donations bla bla bla and I agree, BUT you cant give donations like vorpal-mid freya weapons with SA since day 1 !!! Donations should be opened gradually, example : when 5-10 people made their vesper sets and vesper weapons release full vesper donation,same goes for vorpal sets and mid weapons,even for elegia goes the same but when all have A and S grades from gmshop is totaly wrong for someone
to be able donate for vorpal+mid weapon and above that ENCHANTED . . . Yes the enchant items option is wrong when you can enchant items so much (+12). Before someone starts crying and making excuses that you can farm donation coins in game and have also donation items I just wanna remind you how last server went with that option . . . (2-3 guys of same clan donated since day 1 or 2 and they had the power to camp and kill every donation coin dropping npc and that led to make a full 9 party with donation items without even donating for more and thats the balance of server's setup with donations) :P "Even the server lost euros if you do the math with such bad setup"!!!

3rd) Like a lot said in forum already and it was 100% proved of population in game and ofc such an early wipe, smartguard is killing the "low-medium population" servers. I know a lot will cry and say no no we need smartguard against bots bla bla bla but the truth here is that the crying community is 90% of people that are paying for adrenaline and they want to be the only ones who can bot and 10% that they dont know-want to use bots.

So for the 3 reasons above which is not my opinion but what server's setup and population has proved already I suppose you should come with a new setup and reopen.Change all the huge problems that I mentioned and I think you will have a better server for longer duration and better amount of donations over time!
My post is made for admin and not for spammers and trolls plz if you are one dont bother reply!

P.S. Forgot to mention that when you open a server with no smartguard and "allow" community to bot for 10-15 days and then you add protection you make sure 100% no new people will join . . . You can think of 1000 excuses that people can join and is not a hard server but you know how l2 community works nowdays and if you dont, check how many new "HWID" players server had after smartguard :)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:40:58 PM by Daniel »

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
Re: Wipe
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 10:03:46 AM »
+1 Everything you said is truth

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 12:16:26 AM »
okay thx for the post I will try this time to correct more "bad things"

Offline riptkb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 11:00:27 AM »
this post is about L2 UNITED 75X STARTED ON 1 APRIL 2017? x drop and x spoil pls? we are a active clan, we want to know that pls, tvm

Offline Arry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 11:32:32 AM »
Hello all, i'm new here. I have a question for ADM: Is it possible for the server to offer this?

1. Epic Raid Bosses, Sub and Nobless: Quest Retail
2. 1st and 2nd job for Adena, 3rd job quest
3. NO GmShop with all quest/RB jewels/s84 items for selling
4. s84 items (Vorpal - Elegia - Weapons) for drop
5. Vesper 7RB quest & craft
6. Is Kamaloka working? Is all Raid Bosses quests working? (Freya, Baium, Valakas, Antharas, and others)
7. Buffs slots: 44+20 dances/songs (to be fair, tanks needs more slots than other char)
8. NO Raid Bosses info (calculate respawn time in mind)
9. NO GK Global
10.  Donations only for armors/weapons (no SA)/jewels/AiO.

* The idea is to make a 'more playable' server, the world of L2 is immense.
** You have the opportunity that I do not have, configure and mount an L2 server.
*** Thx for your time.