Author Topic: Server improvements  (Read 282 times)

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
Server improvements
« on: May 07, 2017, 05:48:37 PM »
Hello,

Please reply below what improvements may help the server to increase community.

Ty.

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
Re: Server improvements
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »
Hello!
Server need to change a lot of thinks to bring Lineage2 players!
1st of all! Remove the Teleport,Buffs etc from Community (Alt+B)
2 need retail settings and good features like a normal server for example EXP x 200-500.
3 Enchants: The enchants safe/max, success rates and some scrolls like Divine must be adding.
4 Refferal Reward and Vote System: Vote system must change and take auto reward from site when a user make vote. You must add refferal system when a player bring a new player in server take a reward to help him.
5 Clans/sieges: Clans must be retail level up with Academy or RB's. Sieges/TW must start every 2 weeks no every week!
6 Olympiad: Olympiads for start olympiad must be every 2 weeks but different weekend from sieges/TW.
7 Differents farm area (easy,Medium,hard, party farm) Spoil must be use too on these mobs
8 Scroll Of Pvp: Must make randoms pvp areas and all players must have a scroll in them inventory to bring them on pvp area(pvp must have a reward for flag players but no for bots)
9 Epic Raidboss QA,Baium etc must be retail level!!! For kill QA we must go 40 lvl etc...
10 A good event system every 1 hour with Event Coin with good items to exchange it.
11 Advertise the server on (Hopzone,Topzone,Facebook etc)
12 To make a player full equipment must spend 20-30 days.
13  Donation system must be normal like the no donation players must keep the balance!
14 Finally balance to all classes/skills for a good pvp/gaming

Sorry for my English I think I was be understanding

Regards YaphetS

Offline EeK

• L2United (Thor)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lineage United
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 07:13:50 PM »
Thx for this list some of the points are ok :)

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 01:02:33 PM »
I havn't played since everyone left because of smartguard, then Thor wipes server and not many people playing atm, but this things which NarcoS is talking about are totally bullshit, most of them is good just for him. I only agree with #9,#11 and #13. Who would come here after 5 weeks of grand opening ? No one, they will download the system, tp to giran and see people with vorpal or another shit then leave because they wouldn't waste time here. Besides people has already recommended servers with better online and they wouldn't search for new server. This is just my opinion about this topic, I hope u can accept and think about it

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 10:20:19 PM »
I speak for a new server no for United

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 01:44:41 PM »
x500 without buffer and teleport, several farm with other difficulties. That doesn't make any sense

Because lack of time people could bot here and get equipment easly. Lineage is an old game which new players won't play, much less private servers. As I said even best idea can turn out into totally crap.

But Thor should make advertisment on forums  atleast 2 weeks before server opening not 1 day before so people would remember that some server will start soon.

Offline NarcoS

• NarcoS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 11:55:44 PM »
Ofc with buffers and GK but from NPCS not from Alt +B!

Offline Krzysiu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
Well I suggested Thor's to disable database and "go to raid" teleport also to change few things, but only change in server was agahtions which could be bought by medals ...